Let Me Know--Please

If you decide to check out a
charity, benefit, fundraiser
or help one of the charities, fundraisers, or benefits
I blog about would you please let me know.

Thank You!!!

Also, I am serious
if you have a charity or charitable event
(or know of one) coming up let me know.
That way I can at least add a
link, description or something.

Just make sure it is a legitimate one please.
Custom Search

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Children's Organ Transplant Association--COTA

I was checking out The Peace Fund website and they had a link to COTA; so, I decided to check it out. I did not know there was an organization like this one.

Briefly: This is a charity that helps needy children and young adults (and their families) who need organ transplants. They will help with fundraising and family support. On their website you can learn more about the organization, the children, donate, become a COTA patient, volunteer, become a COTA transplant professional and much more.

If you know someone in need or are in need yourself please check out this website. If you can volunteer or donate please do. I know that everyone can not always afford to donate (like me); so, since I can not afford to donate I hope doing blogs like to get the information and weblinks out help in some small way.

Briefly about The Peace Fund: This charity was founded by actor Adrian Paul (best known probably from Highlander: The Series) to help children worldwide. They also work with other charities to benefit children. If you want to learn more click on the link below.



Children's Organ Transplant Organization---COTA

http://www.cota.org/site/c.dqLQI3OEKpF/b.496377/

The Peace Fund

http://ww.thepeacefund.org/index.html

No comments:

Canine Companions for Independence

Search the Web

Custom Search

Search the Web

Custom Search

Followers

How Many That Have Visited Starting 13 April 2008