Let Me Know--Please

If you decide to check out a
charity, benefit, fundraiser
or help one of the charities, fundraisers, or benefits
I blog about would you please let me know.

Thank You!!!

Also, I am serious
if you have a charity or charitable event
(or know of one) coming up let me know.
That way I can at least add a
link, description or something.

Just make sure it is a legitimate one please.
Custom Search

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Blue Star Mothers Scrapbooking Event 25 March 2011

I have to admit I never heard of
Blue Star Mothers
before I came across this event.
That just shows how poor our local media is.
Also, this is a national organization that is all about
supporting our troops past, present, and future.
It does not matter what religion or polictical view anybody has.
It just helps the troops where possible.
If you have seen flags in windows in people's homes
with 1, 2, or more stars
they come from this organization.
I have seen the flags,
but did not know where they came from until now.
Please check them out.
WHEN:
25 March 2011
WHERE:
Trinity Evangelical Lutheran School
(multi-purpose room)
7900 Nicholson Road
Caledonia, Wisconsin
TIME:
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
COST:
$15.00
(The cost includes a meal, card making, and a scrapbook page.)
FOR RESERVATIONS:
414-4125918
or
262-886-3634
The proceeds will go to support area soldiers and veterans alike.
Home Page:
Wisconsin Page:

No comments:

Canine Companions for Independence

Search the Web

Custom Search

Search the Web

Custom Search

Followers

How Many That Have Visited Starting 13 April 2008