Let Me Know--Please

If you decide to check out a
charity, benefit, fundraiser
or help one of the charities, fundraisers, or benefits
I blog about would you please let me know.

Thank You!!!

Also, I am serious
if you have a charity or charitable event
(or know of one) coming up let me know.
That way I can at least add a
link, description or something.

Just make sure it is a legitimate one please.
Custom Search

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Empty Bowls 7 March 2011

Sunday, 7 March 2011 there will be an event to help various Racine County hunger and homeless assistance programs.
WHEN:
Sunday, 7 March 2011
WHERE:
Racine Masonic Center
1012 Main Street
Racine, Wisconsin
(Please use Wisconsin Avenue entrance.)
TIME:
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
and 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
COST:
$15.00 which includes a ceramic bowl
$7.00 for soup to go
$5.00 children 9 and under
ALSO:
The soup will be served by local celebrities
(Sorry I could not find out exactly who will be there.)
and there will be live music.

No comments:

Canine Companions for Independence

Search the Web

Custom Search

Search the Web

Custom Search

Followers

How Many That Have Visited Starting 13 April 2008