Let Me Know--Please

If you decide to check out a
charity, benefit, fundraiser
or help one of the charities, fundraisers, or benefits
I blog about would you please let me know.

Thank You!!!

Also, I am serious
if you have a charity or charitable event
(or know of one) coming up let me know.
That way I can at least add a
link, description or something.

Just make sure it is a legitimate one please.
Custom Search

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hot Dog Fundraiser 27 June 2008

Hot Dog Fundraiser
Lakeside Curative Service, Inc.
2503 Lincolnwood Court
Racine, Wisconsin
27 June 2008
11:30 a.m - 3:00 p.m.
Cost is $5.00 -----$20.00 for 5 meals in advance
Call 1-262-598-0098 to find out more.
What will be there:
Oscar Meyer Weinermobile
food
games
raffle
live music provided by
Group Therapy
and
the African drummers Tvonmonte
All proceeds will benefit the Day Service Greenhouse program's Greenhouse Project
Lakeside Curative Services, Inc.
provides vocational rehabilitation services
and
opportunities to citizens with disabilities
I wanted to add more about the
Day Service Greenhouse
but alas I could not find a link to them.
If anybody reading this knows more about them
PLEASE
add a comment
or let me know.
Thanks
This sounded like fun
and if you are interested
you can call the number above
or click on the link for
Lakeside Curative Services, Inc.
and use the contact us tab
at the top of their page.
There was no information about the benefit on their website.
I must say that even though this sounds like a fun day
neither organization
is doing a good job
getting the word out
about the benefit
or their organizations
and what they stand for.
mmmmm.......I wonder who is in charge of spreading the word????

No comments:

Canine Companions for Independence

Search the Web

Custom Search

Search the Web

Custom Search

Followers

How Many That Have Visited Starting 13 April 2008