Let Me Know--Please

If you decide to check out a
charity, benefit, fundraiser
or help one of the charities, fundraisers, or benefits
I blog about would you please let me know.

Thank You!!!

Also, I am serious
if you have a charity or charitable event
(or know of one) coming up let me know.
That way I can at least add a
link, description or something.

Just make sure it is a legitimate one please.
Custom Search

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I know I have written about
"The Peace Fund"
(Protect Educate Aid Children Everywhere)
started by Adrian Paul
before, but they updated part of their site.
One way the organization raise funds is by holding online auctions.
If you have something unique, a "hot" item
(I.E. Something in high demand people not stolen....
do not even let your mind go there.),
or if you have
a news program, magazine, newspaper, blog, website,
et cetera you can help spread the word.
To find out more about the auction,
to help them out,
or to receive a press release please click on the link below.
You will also be able to learn how the organization started,
who is involved (loads of celebrities),
and other ways you can help.

No comments:

Canine Companions for Independence

Search the Web

Custom Search

Search the Web

Custom Search

Followers

How Many That Have Visited Starting 13 April 2008