Let Me Know--Please

If you decide to check out a
charity, benefit, fundraiser
or help one of the charities, fundraisers, or benefits
I blog about would you please let me know.

Thank You!!!

Also, I am serious
if you have a charity or charitable event
(or know of one) coming up let me know.
That way I can at least add a
link, description or something.

Just make sure it is a legitimate one please.
Custom Search

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Charity Job Listings on Myspace---link included

I came across this today and thought I would share it.
I typed in charity in Google just to see what would come up....
because it does vary from time to time....
and I saw a link to charity jobs on MySpace.
I forget sometimes that you can do job searches on MySpace.
If you are looking to work for a
non-profit organization
or to volunteer for one
why not check the site out?
It is just one of many out there
and it might give you some ideas
of exactly what is available
or the type of help you may be able to give.

No comments:

Canine Companions for Independence

Search the Web

Custom Search

Search the Web

Custom Search

Followers

How Many That Have Visited Starting 13 April 2008