Let Me Know--Please

If you decide to check out a
charity, benefit, fundraiser
or help one of the charities, fundraisers, or benefits
I blog about would you please let me know.

Thank You!!!

Also, I am serious
if you have a charity or charitable event
(or know of one) coming up let me know.
That way I can at least add a
link, description or something.

Just make sure it is a legitimate one please.
Custom Search

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Looking For Charities In Wisconsin or Your State or City?? ----link included

If you are looking for a charity in the state of Wisconsin click on the link below.
There are many
states and cities
listed on
uscity.net,
but I am unsure of exactly how many.
uscity.net home page link.
If you live in a different state
and want to help where you live
try typing in the name of your state and the word charity.
Example:
Wisconsin charity
which is what I typed in.
I do not know if all states have something like this,
but it is worth a try.

No comments:

Canine Companions for Independence

Search the Web

Custom Search

Search the Web

Custom Search

Followers

How Many That Have Visited Starting 13 April 2008