Let Me Know--Please

If you decide to check out a
charity, benefit, fundraiser
or help one of the charities, fundraisers, or benefits
I blog about would you please let me know.

Thank You!!!

Also, I am serious
if you have a charity or charitable event
(or know of one) coming up let me know.
That way I can at least add a
link, description or something.

Just make sure it is a legitimate one please.
Custom Search

Monday, July 07, 2008

I usually blog on any of my blogs about events where I live or national events,
but I was searching for something new today and came across
Bookends.
This is an organization out of Southern California.
I was poking around their website
and from the looks of it they have done some amazing things.
This organization (per website) is all about Kids Helping Kids.
They recycle childrens' books to school libraries and other children's organization.
The complete history, how they work, to donate,
and so much more is on their website.
Their website is bright and cheery with fun looking tabs to click on.
They also have pictures of some the places that have received books from them.
If you happen to live in Southern California
and would like to help them
either by donating
or volunteering
click on the link below.

No comments:

Canine Companions for Independence

Search the Web

Custom Search

Search the Web

Custom Search

Followers

How Many That Have Visited Starting 13 April 2008